DAASI International celebrated her 15th birthday together with Boris Palmer, the major of Tübingen
Founded in Dezember 2000 as startup for directory service technologies, now a global player for Identity & Access Management: DAASI International celebrated her rich history on June 20th, 2016. In a big event, various national and international customers and partners visited the offices of DAASI International, together with Boris Palmer, the major of Tübingen.
The day started with a symposium about the history of DAASI International, topics like Shibboleth, infrastructures in Digital Humanities and the presentation of an unanounced software suite for Identity & Access Management made by DAASI International. In the afternoon, various speeches preceded the opening of a sumptuous buffet, a cocktail bar and an exclusive hands-on experience of the new software package of DAASI International.
You can find more information in the German press release here.
- DAASI International brings Crust to Univention Corporate Server
- 12th Univention Summit 2020: Focus on Digital Sovereignty
- DARIAHdocs – Call for Feedback at Half-Time of the Pilot
- Corteza Service Cloud, the open-source Salesforce Service Cloud alternative, has been released
- “May the Source be with EU” – The European Union Backs Open Source Technologies