What Is Crust?
Crust is an open source digital work platform for enterprises. By using one centralised identity and access management with SSO system, Crust as well as its community edition called https://cortezaproject.org/, combine CRM, messaging and service automation. Crust itself was developed within Crust Compose, a low code environment, used to create individualised applications. Additionally, it is possible to connect Crust to other applications, i.e. the video conference tool Jitsi. Crust is the ideal open source alternative to proprietary enterprise software counterparts for collaborative work.
The Crust Suite is a multi tool, which can be accustomed to any company size due to its modular structure which includes:
- Crust CRM: highly flexible CRM system to optimise customer communication.
- Crust Service Cloud: customer service desk to provide customers with personal assistance using multiple channels.
- Crust Enterprise Messaging: Slack alternative to help teams to become more efficient, while also allowing for secure communication between customers, colleagues or other third parties.
- Crust Unify: to enable the integration of applications outside of the software suite.
- Crust Compose: included low code environment to facilitate fast and easy creation of specialised applications.
- didmos Authenticator: enables single sign-on as well as the integration of external identity sources, and identity providers; for more informations see didmos
In combination with various didmos modules, Crust can be integrated into any IT landscape – as source or target system.
Crust supports you in your everyday administrative, operational and communicative tasks, while enabling you to interact with customers, partners or other third parties. By using a unique protocol, Crust instances can easily be synchronised. This opens up a completely new range of use case possibilities for big enterprises.
Find more information about Crust on the official website www.crust.tech.