DARIAHdocs is an open source collaborative pilot project of DAASI International and DARIAH-EU, the Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities. During the 1-year pilot, DARIAH users and researchers whose institution is connected to the eduGAIN inter-federation can test the service. It is an evaluation period in which the application is to be tested.
DARIAHdocs enables humanities scholars to work on their documents with fellow researchers together and at the same time. To facilitate collaborative work, the DARIAHdocs service was built based on the cloud application Collabora Online, a commercially supported version of Libre Office Online. With DARIAHdocs you can:
- creating text documents, tables, and graphics
- recalling stored content from anywhere
- inviting users to edit shared content with you
- working on documents with other users at the same time
- searching for documents and much more
Information about registration can be found here.
By the way: You can also edit your documents offline with a NextCloud Dektop Client. Your progress will be automatically taken over as soon as you go back online.