Besides her services in Identity & Access Management and in the Digital Humanities, DAASI International also offers more general serivces in the fields of support and hosting, especially for open source applications.
Support and Hosting
Support for Your Systems
The complexity of software applications and the demands they have to fulfill – especially in the areas of quality and security –, are increasing steadily and thus also the potential liability to failure. Therefore, you need a reliable support provider for the long-lasting and stable operation of your systems. DAASI International offers the best possible support that
- keeps your system up-to-date and secure,
- monitors and evaluates your productive service,
- implements changes quickly and
- lets us always be at your service, if necessary as your partner that saves the day.
DAASI International ensures that your processes run smoothly, so that you can concentrate on your productivity
- Second- to third-level support: Whether for technical issues or for the deescalation of particularly precarious situations – at DAASI International you will talk to the right experts who will give you the special support you need.
- Highest level of competence: The technical team of DAASI International consists of specialists in their fields, and very well connected to the developers of the software solutions DAASI International supports.
- Variable scope of support: Outages during the productive service are particularly annoying. But with DAASI International, you immediately get competent help. Whether as a helpdesk solution or full-service, whether within a certain time frame or twenty-four-seven – you decide to what extent you would like to benefit from our support services.
It doesn’t matter if you use an open source technology or an individual solution implemented by us – DAASI International is always at your side if the need for help arises.
Hosting Your Live System
DAASI International has not only many years of experience with the (further) development of open source solutions, but also their reliable operation.
…so that you can concentrate on the essentials: Instead of an unflexible, conventional cloud service solution, we offer an individual hosting, tailor-made to your demands, and take the full responsibility to ensure its availability.
This applies to the products that we support or develop, but also to other open source software.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): You would like to save resources or relieve your infrastructure? We take care of the hosting, so that your IT staff can use their valuable time for more imiportant, internal processes.
- More security: As leading experts in the area of (Federated) Identity & Access Management (IAM) with open source products, security is our daily business. With DAASI International you have a a reliable hosting partner at your side.
Specialised in Open Source Solutions
As a specialist for open source applications, DAASI International has some “favorites” and is German market leader for the support of the following software solutions:
OpenLDAP is the open source implementation of LDAP, a protocol for the central, platform independent administration of hierachric data, e.g. account, role and group data for a central authentication or authorization server.
CollaboraOnline is an office web application based on LibreOffice and thus an open source alternative to proprietory online office software. DAASI International is official German reselling partner of Collabora.
Crust is open-source unified work platform delivering several essential business applications like Customer Relationship Management, Messaging and IAM. DAASI International is investor and reselling partner of Crust and also responsible for building and maintaining the platform’s advanced identity and access management features.
Jitsi Meet is an open source video conference application, which can be used online or as server-based app. Jitsi can be operated in compliance with the GDPR due to its integrated encryption technology and can be adapted as needed thanks to the open source code. If you prefer to deploy the VC tool locally, DAASI International is happy to host it for you. For more information on our Jitsi offers, click here.