midPoint, developed by Evolveum, is an open source solution for “Identity Governance and Administration”, and thus software for Identity and Access Management (IAM). As a complete solution, it provides all necessary tools and configuration possibilities an IT department needs in order to establish a new IAM. DAASI International is an open source expert and official partner of Evolveum, and offers consulting, integration, implementation and support services for midPoint.
midPoint – The IAM standard solution
[us_single_image image=”1760″ size=”us_350_350_crop” align=”center” animate=”aft”]
What are the functions of midPoint?[us_single_image image=”4190″ size=”us_600_0″ align=”center” animate=”afr”]
- Identity Governance: As one of the main tasks of Access Management, midPoint can manage the roles and access rights of each user for all business processes. With its various policy options, it provides a high level of security.
- Auditing: With midPoint, all interactions can be traced back in detail. A feedback mechanism additionally reviews the appropriateness of all relevant decisions and notifies the responsible department.
- Organizational structure: The software has an integrated structure model for organizations. Thanks to many configuration options, it can be adapted flexibly to the hierarchies and structures of your organization.
- Credential Management: Strong passwords are an important part of IT security. midPoint enables automatic password generation, considering the administrators’ specifications.
- Workflow: midPoint is adaptable to all steps and specifications within the authorization workflows. This ensures a smooth and uncomplicated workflow, while protecting your system from unauthorized access.
- Entitlement Management: The software lets you manage the access to your resources and determine individual access rights for users, roles, projects, and hierarchies.
To learn more, visit the official Evolveum website.
What does DAASI International offer?
DAASI International is the official gold partner of Evolveum for the German-speaking countries. The range of services of DAASI International for midPoint includes:
- Consulting: DAASI International is happy to advise you about whether midPoint is the right decision for your specifications, and how midPoint can be integrated into your organization in the best way.
- Configuration and integration: DAASI International gladly implements the software into your system landscape and configures midPoint according to your specifications and requirements.
- Development of specifications: Since midPoint is an open source product, DAASI International can carry out specifications at the software, develop further components and follow special requests that deviate from the standard configuration.
- Support: DAASI International accompanies and monitors your work processes, maintains midPoint and keeps it up-to-date, provides you with statistics and offers you any advice or guidance you might need via a help desk tool.
- Traning: DAASI International will be happy to train you and your employees with in-house training courses specially tailored to your systems.
[us_single_image image=”2372″ size=”medium” align=”center” animate=”afl”]