midPoint, developed by Evolveum, is an open source solution for “Identity Governance and Administration”, and thus software for Identity and Access Management (IAM). As complete solution midPoint provides all necessary tools and configuration possibilities an IT department needs for the establishment of a new IAM. DAASI International is an open source expert and official partner of Evolveum, and offers consulting, integration, implementation and support services for midPoint.
What are the functions of midPoint?
- Identity Governance: As one of the main tasks of Access Management, midPoint can manage the roles and access rights of each user for all business processes. With its various policy options, midPoint provides a high level of security.
- Auditing: With midPoint all interactions can be traced back in detail. A feedback mechanism additionally reviews all relevant decisions if appropriate and notifies the responsible department.
- Organizational structure: midPoint has an integrated structure model for organizations. Thanks to many configuration options, midPoint can flexibly be adapted to the hierarchies and structures of your organization.
- Credential Management: Strong passwords are an important part of IT security. midPoint enables automatic password generation, considering the administrators’ specifications.
- Workflow: midPoint is adaptable to all steps and specifications within the authorization workflows. This ensures a smooth and uncomplicated workflow, while protecting your system from unauthorized access.
- Entitlement Management: midPoint lets you manage the access to your resources and determine individual access rights for users, roles, projects, and hierarchies.
To learn more about midPoint, visit the official Evolveum website.
What does DAASI International offer?
DAASI International is the official partner of Evolveum for the German-speaking countries. The range of services of DAASI International for midPoint includes:
- Consulting: DAASI International is happy to advise you about whether midPoint is the right decision for your specifications, and how midPoint can be integrated into your organization in the best way.
- Configuration and integration: DAASI International gladly implements midPoint in your system landscape and configures midPoint according to your specifications and requirements.
- Development of specifications: Because midPoint is an open source product, DAASI International can carry out specifications at midPoint, develop further components and follow special requests, that deviate from the standard configuration.
- Support: DAASI International accompanies and monitors your work processes, maintains midPoint and keeps it up-to-date, provides you with statistics and offers you any advice and guidance you might need via a help desk tool.
- Traning: DAASI International will be happy to train you and your employees with in-house training courses specially tailored to your systems.