What Is Corteza?
Corteza is an open source digital work platform for enterprises. By using one centralised identity and access management with SSO system, Corteza combines CRM, messaging and service automation. Corteza itself was developed within Corteza Compose, a low code environment, used to create individualised applications. Additionally, it is possible to connect Corteza to other applications, i.e. the video conference tool Jitsi. Corteza is the ideal open source alternative to proprietary enterprise software counterparts for collaborative work.
The Corteza Suite is a multi tool, which can be accustomed to any company size due to its modular structure which includes:
- Corteza CRM: highly flexible CRM system to optimise customer communication.
- Corteza Service Cloud: customer service desk to provide customers with personal assistance using multiple channels.
- Corteza Enterprise Messaging: Slack alternative to help teams to become more efficient, while also allowing for secure communication between customers, colleagues or other third parties.
- Corteza Unify: to enable the integration of applications outside of the software suite.
- Corteza Compose: included low code environment to facilitate fast and easy creation of specialised applications.
In combination with various didmos modules, Corteza can be integrated into any IT landscape – as source or target system.
Corteza supports you in your everyday administrative, operational and communicative tasks, while enabling you to interact with customers, partners or other third parties. By using a unique protocol, Corteza instances can easily be synchronised. This opens up a completely new range of use case possibilities for big enterprises.
Find more information about Corteza on the official website www.planetcrust.com.