DAASI International Celebrated 15th Anniversay Together with Boris Palmer, the Mayor of Tübingen
Founded in Dezember 2000 as startup for directory service technologies, now a global player for Identity & Access Management: DAASI International celebrated her rich history on June 20th, 2016. In a big event, various national and international customers and partners visited the offices of DAASI International, together with Boris Palmer, the major of Tübingen.
The day started with a symposium about the history of DAASI International, topics like Shibboleth, infrastructures in Digital Humanities and the presentation of an unanounced software suite for Identity & Access Management made by DAASI International. In the afternoon, various speeches preceded the opening of a sumptuous buffet, a cocktail bar and an exclusive hands-on experience of the new software package of DAASI International.
You can find more information in the German press release here.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- DAASI International Will Become an “Architect for the Next Generation Internet”
- Graduate Thesis at DAASI International: Interview with Gabriel Dimitrov
- DAASI International released new version of their open source solution didmos
- Cooperation between the Publishing House Cornelsen and DAASI International enables SCIM Interface to midPoint
- Video Conference Tool for NGOs Free of Charge – DAASI International Provides Jitsi Servers