2016 was an exciting year for DAASI International! The personnel growth that began in 2014 continued: DAASI International could welcome six new employees in 2016! This was made possible by new international customers and projects as well as by the ongoing excellent cooperation with loyal partners.
A big event in summer celebrated the 15-year-old history of DAASI International, together with guest of honor Boris Palmer, the major of Tübingen. See German TV report below:
Exciting projects in the USA and Europe, including the research projects DARIAH-DE and AARC, kept DAASI International busy. But also preliminary work has been done for 2017: The launch of a new software suite and our new website are at the ready! So get excited for 2017!
DAASI International is thankful to all of her customers, partners and employees for the outstanding cooperations in 2016. The whole crew of DAASI International wishes you a Happy New Year 2017 and is looking forward to new challenges and cooperations.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- DAASI International Will Become an “Architect for the Next Generation Internet”
- Graduate Thesis at DAASI International: Interview with Gabriel Dimitrov
- DAASI International released new version of their open source solution didmos
- Cooperation between the Publishing House Cornelsen and DAASI International enables SCIM Interface to midPoint
- Video Conference Tool for NGOs Free of Charge – DAASI International Provides Jitsi Servers