Corteza yesterday announced the release of Corteza Service Cloud, the free, open-source and self-hosted Salesforce Service Cloud alternative. Corteza Service Cloud is a customer service desk, built on the Corteza Low-Code platform. It enables businesses to deliver faster and more personalised service to their clients, across multiple channels.
Customer service agents are provided with 360-degree overviews on cases, accounts and contacts, enabling them to provide the most excellent service quickly. Entitlements, detailed product info and the knowledge base are easily accessible, empowering agents with the means they need to boost customer satisfaction.
Advanced service desk insights are given, including where time is spent and what the related costs are. Key performance indicators are shown in charts on the home page, and the main dashboard and detailed insights are revealed in accounts or individual cases.
“The release of Service Cloud completes another important step in the growth of the Corteza platform” says Niall McCarthy, Chair of the Corteza Project and CEO of Crust Technology. “We’re very proud to have delivered a completely free, enterprise-grade service desk to complement our CRM, Messaging and Low Code solutions”.
The enterprise-grade Corteza Service Cloud is the best option for businesses that seek a highly customisable, self-hosted and trustworthy service desk solution. The code and all data in Corteza Service Cloud are under your control and only accessible to those approved to do so.
The Main Features of Corteza Service Cloud
- Case Management
- Account & Contact Management, including entitlements
- Product management, including entitlement templates for products
- Knowledge Base
- Process Automation
- Advanced role-based permissions
- Advanced reporting
- Record importing and exporting
- Mobile ready (responsive design)
- Enterprise messaging (via Corteza Messaging)
- Fully customisable, with a drag-and-drop page editor
- 100% free and open-source
Corteza Service Cloud is added to the core of the Corteza Platform, next to the Unified Workspace (like Google G Suite), Messaging (like Slack), a low-code environment for rapidly and securely delivering records-based management solutions and CRM (like Salesforce).
To start with Corteza Service Cloud, you can set up your instance. Migrating to Corteza Service Cloud from a different service desk is, thank to the flexibility of Corteza and data import features, straightforward. To try it out online, or for help with installation or other questions, visit the Corteza community server.
Corteza is the Digital Work Platform for Humanity. The Corteza project builds a 100% open-source, self-hosted cloud platform for growing your organisation’s productivity. It enables relationships and protects the work and the privacy of all those concerned. Corteza is developed entirely in the public domain, including its design considerations and processes. To download Corteza and for more information about the project, visit www.cortezaproject.org or follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- DAASI International released new version of their open source solution didmos
- Cooperation between the Publishing House Cornelsen and DAASI International enables SCIM Interface to midPoint
- Video Conference Tool for NGOs Free of Charge – DAASI International Provides Jitsi Servers
- Shibboleth Service Provider Version 3.1.0 Released
- DAASI International – Please #StayAtHome