Teamwork and the well-being of her employees are important to DAASI International. That is why DAASI International regularly organizes team events for the whole staff. This October, every crew member could become captain of a “Stocherkahn”, a punt that has a long tradition in Tübingen and is not that easy to ride.
Below, you can find some pictures of the event:
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Five Good Reasons for Open Source
- Artificial Intelligence and Racism – Commentary by Peter Gietz
- DAASI International Will Become an “Architect for the Next Generation Internet”
- Graduate Thesis at DAASI International: Interview with Gabriel Dimitrov
- DAASI International released new version of their open source solution didmos