The Slovakian software company Evolveum has recently named DAASI International as its first German partner with gold status. Evolveum is the developer of midPoint, the open source solution for identity governance and administration. Evolveum and DAASI International, a service provider in the area of Identity and Access Management (IAM), have been working together closely for the past couple of years. Throughout this time, many joint projects in the area of IAM based on open source products were realized with midPoint. To honor this successful cooperation, DAASI International was announced to be a gold partner, which means it is one of only three companies worldwide who distribute and support midPoint with gold status.
“DAASI International is a partner with local presence who brings additional value for us as well as for community. We appreciate their interest in open source technologies and in technical and business part of our cooperation. To cover all client´s needs their approach is systematic, fair and together we always find the solution. We are happy to continue building this successful partnership.” – Veronika Skocenova, Junior Marketing Officer at Evolveum
midPoint – the IAM Standard Solution with an Open Source Base
midPoint is a comprehensive open source solution for identity governance and administration, which was created by IAM experts. When managing identities, the main focus is to simplify and to automate processes while maintaining the highest possible degree of safety. As a complete solution, the software provides all tools and configuration options that are necessary for the introduction of a comprehensive and safe IAM system. The software supports your organization in the following areas:
- Identity Governance
- Organizational Structure
- Credential Management
- Entitlement Management
midPoint is a high performance, scalable product that supports a bandwidth from small provisions to millions of identities.
Sustainable Thanks to Open Source
midPoint is being refined constantly. Once about every six months, new features and elements are presented in the course of a new release. To ensure that this process is sustainable, Evolveum chose the open source model; this way all documentation and source code of midPoint is publicly available. By publishing their source code, midPoint offers full transparency to all users and companies, as well as the option to make changes to the code themselves. The large open source community is a guarantor for continuous improvements and can suggest changes to the code to Evolveum anytime. This means midPoint is not only especially innovative, but also very secure. Therefore, midPoint is a perfect fit for the product portfolio of DAASI International.
midPoint Services Offered by DAASI International
As an expert for Identity & Access Management with open source, DAASI International will gladly assist you in all phases of your project. Our range of services for midPoint includes:
- Consulting: DAASI International is happy to advise you about whether midPoint is the right decision for your specifications, and how it can be integrated into your organization in the best way.
- Configuration and integration: DAASI International gladly implements the software into your system landscape and configures midPoint according to your specifications and requirements.
- Development of specifications: Since midPoint is an open source product, DAASI International can carry out specifications at the software, develop further components and follow special requests that deviate from the standard configuration.
- Support: DAASI International accompanies and monitors your work processes, maintains midPoint and keeps it up-to-date, provides you with statistics and offers you any advice or guidance you might need via a help desk tool.
- Traning: DAASI International will be happy to train you and your employees with in-house training courses specially tailored to your systems.
It is of great relevance for us to offer our customers a wide range of products with different IAM solutions, so even highly individual requirements can be met. No matter if you are looking for a base product or a proven standard solution like midPoint – we have the right software for you.
You are interested in midPoint? Send us an e-mail via our contact form. We are looking forward to your message!
You will find information on other IAM solutions as well as information on identity and access management in general on our website.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- DAASI International Will Become an “Architect for the Next Generation Internet”
- Graduate Thesis at DAASI International: Interview with Gabriel Dimitrov
- DAASI International released new version of their open source solution didmos
- Cooperation between the Publishing House Cornelsen and DAASI International enables SCIM Interface to midPoint
- Video Conference Tool for NGOs Free of Charge – DAASI International Provides Jitsi Servers