The tenth it-sa is taking place in Nuremberg from October 8th through 10th – and DAASI International will be there for the second time this year!
As Europe‘s largest IT security trade fair, the it-sa focuses on cloud, mobile, and cyber security as well as data and network safety. The specialist audience of developers, IT security officers and decision makers appreciates the trade fair as an important forum for interaction with other experts and companies offering products and services in this sector.
Our Focus: Identity & Access Management with Open Source Software
Visit DAASI International at the it-sa 2019 and find out about the fundamental importance of Identity and Access Management for your business. Let us convince you of the many advantages that the deployment of open source software has in this area. We are happy to employ different use cases to show you how to increase the efficiency of the administration process for your user and authorization management, while also enhancing the security of your IT infrastructure.
We are looking forward to introducing you to the latest version of our own IAM framework didmos and to talk to you about current trends and developments in the area of Identity and Access Management with open source products.
We are glad to answer your questions regarding topics such as
- Centralized Administration of Identities and Authorization Management,
- IAM Federations,
- Authentication and Authorization of Users,
- Role Based Access Control & Access Governance,
- Multi-Factor Authentication,
- Single Sign-on,
- Password Management,
and other topics for which you are interested in this area.
You‘ll find us at the co-op booth Baden-Württemberg in hall 10, booth 404!
Would you like to learn more about the topics mentioned above before visiting the it-sa? Feel free to read up on Identity & Access Management using open source software and the services offered by DAASI International in this area on our website.
If you would like to arrange an appointment with our staff at the it-sa on site, please simply use our contact form on this website.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- DAASI International Will Become an “Architect for the Next Generation Internet”
- Graduate Thesis at DAASI International: Interview with Gabriel Dimitrov
- DAASI International released new version of their open source solution didmos
- Cooperation between the Publishing House Cornelsen and DAASI International enables SCIM Interface to midPoint
- Video Conference Tool for NGOs Free of Charge – DAASI International Provides Jitsi Servers