With LibreOffice Online, DAASI International Supports Collabora’s Open Source Alternative to Office Web Applications
Open source specialist DAASI International is the new German cooperation partner of Collabora Productivity and official German support provider for Collabora’s CloudSuite (LibreOffice Online), based on LibreOffice. CloudSuite is the upcoming open source alternative to proprietary office web applications. It will have three editors: an online editor to work in the browser, a mobile editor for Android, as well as an offline desktop editor.
DAASI International will assist organizations who plan to integrate LibreOffice Online into their IT landscape and offers consulting, implementation, integration and support services. Additionally, DAASI International will be responsible for implementing the authentication and authorization processes in CloudSuite. With the SAML2- and OAuth2-based concept created by DAASI International, CloudSuite can easily be integrated in existing Identity & Access Management systems.
Furthermore, CloudSuite will be used as a pilot in the European research project AARC (Authentication and Authorisation for Research and Collaboration) to prove, that this IAM concept can enable the integration in European university federations.
CloudSuite is planned to be released in the second quarter of 2016 as Version 1.0.
You can find more information in the German press release here.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Graduate Thesis at DAASI International: Interview with Gabriel Dimitrov
- DAASI International released new version of their open source solution didmos
- Cooperation between the Publishing House Cornelsen and DAASI International enables SCIM Interface to midPoint
- Video Conference Tool for NGOs Free of Charge – DAASI International Provides Jitsi Servers
- Shibboleth Service Provider Version 3.1.0 Released