GÉANT Association has recently published a new video that comprehensibly explaines the project AARC (Authentication and Authorisation for Research and Collaboration). The video shows problems and the goal of the project that is funded by the European Commission.
AARC, which runs since 2015, has the aim to connect global research by a long-lasting AAI. In AARC, DAASI International can use both of her business areas of Federated Identity & Access Management and Digital Humanities and is responsible for pilot implementations, concept development, the creation of interoperability between existing infrastructures as well as training and PR.
You can get more information about AARC at the official website.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- DAASI International Will Become an “Architect for the Next Generation Internet”
- Graduate Thesis at DAASI International: Interview with Gabriel Dimitrov
- DAASI International released new version of their open source solution didmos
- Cooperation between the Publishing House Cornelsen and DAASI International enables SCIM Interface to midPoint
- Video Conference Tool for NGOs Free of Charge – DAASI International Provides Jitsi Servers