After more than nine months since the latest version of OpenLDAP had been released, OpenLDAP 2.4.46 has been published on March 22nd. This iteration is basically a batch of bugfixes, dealing especially with several compatibility problems. The entire change log can be accessed on the official OpenLDAP website.
We will evaluate the changes within the next days in detail, and will update OpenLDAP to version 2.4.46 for our customers if required.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Graduate Thesis at DAASI International: Interview with Gabriel Dimitrov
- DAASI International released new version of their open source solution didmos
- Cooperation between the Publishing House Cornelsen and DAASI International enables SCIM Interface to midPoint
- Video Conference Tool for NGOs Free of Charge – DAASI International Provides Jitsi Servers
- Shibboleth Service Provider Version 3.1.0 Released